- January 13-15 – Punta Gorda Seafood & Music Festival
Laishley Park, 96 Nesbit St, Punta Gorda. Fun, food, festivities beginning Friday evening from 4pm-10pm continuing Saturday 11am-10pm and finishing Sunday 11am-6pm. The event is produced by Paragon Festivals. General admission is FREE!
- January 16, 17, 18 – Basic Navigation Course of Charlotte Harbor – Miliary Heritage Museum
900 West Marion, Punta Gorda. Beginner course for reading and interpreting a nautical chart. CLICK HERE to register or call Deb Nutting at 941-655-8315.
- Tues, January 17 – Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans’ Appreciation Day – Miliary Heritage Museum
900 West Marion, Punta Gorda. Free admission for vets that served in Operation Iraqi Freedom, Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation New Dawn. At 11 am and 1 pm, vets will be recognized prior to the showings of “Bad Voodoo’s War”, a documentary.
- January 21 & 22- Sullivan Street Craft Festival – Miliary Heritage Museum
Outside on Sullivan Street, Punta Gorda. Free admission. 10 am – 5 pm.
- January 21 & 22 – Winter Home and Garden Show
Charlotte Harbor Event & Conference Center, 75 Taylor Street, Punta Gorda. Free admission.