We often focus so much on all the great outdoor activities we forget how many fun indoor activities we have here! Here are a few ideas:
- Bowling at Bowland Port Charlotte or Treasure Lanes.
- Consignment Shopping – whether it’s furniture, decor or clothing we have some great shops.
- Fishermen’s Village – dining and shopping.
- Hammer & Stain – Create handmade custom artwork in instructor lead classes. They provide the wood, designs, paints and stains, and you leave with great memories and custom designed pieces of painted wooden artwork.
- Military Heritage Museum – Galleries and exhibits w/ over 30,000 artifacts, veteran-led tours, simulator room, virtual reality experience and more.
- Punta Gorda Library – Find a good book or movie.
- Punta Gorda & North Port Escape Rooms – live action adventure with puzzles and clues. Your team works together to solve clues and complete a goal.
- Visual Arts Center – three major galleries, 6 classrooms, jewelry, glass, pottery & technology studios, arts library, gift gallery, art classes for all ages and skill levels.
- Miscellaneous – visit a local spa, pottery studio for make and take, trivia night at a local bar, look through your old family albums, go out for ice cream